Would you like to work at an award-winning, digital marketing consultancy as our Junior Content Writer?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at Avid Panda on a full time, permanent basis at office in Birmingham, close to New Street station.
At Avid Panda, we pride ourselves on the additional benefits we offer all of our employees. If you are someone who wants to take ownership of their role, is motivated and career driven, we are the right company for you. We have a passion for our people to support and as an agency, are able to give you various opportunities to progress and develop across the business.
We are looking for a Junior Content Writer to further drive our clients’ success and to grow into a more senior content role. This is a demanding position working with a small team. It is hard and rewarding work.
Your new role
From research to writing to content promotion, you will have a part in it all. You will be supported by a team of digital marketers and will be accountable to the whole team and not just the SEO manager.
There will be a lot of variety in the content you write as our client base comes from many different industries. The majority of the content will be for blogs and landing pages but there will also be a need for PDF guides, eCommerce product descriptions, resources, and sales copy to be used in online PPC ads.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Node.js (experience with frameworks like express.js, passport.js,io, next.js is preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in microservice architecture
- Deep Understanding and experience in highly distributed software systems, ability to understand the nuances and solve problems related to scale, performance, security and resiliency of such a system
- Experience with cloud providers (preferably AWS or GCP)
- Experience in deploying and running applications in containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Deep expertise inSQL databases (Mysql/Postgres)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Elasticsearch)
- Caches (Redis/Aerospike/Hazelcast)
- Message queues (RabbitMQ/SQS/Pubsub)
- Event streaming platforms (Kafka/Kinesis/Pulsar)
- Strong understanding of modern CI/CD methodology
- Experience in operations of large scale microservice architecture including monitoring/alerting/observability, performance, debugging/troubleshooting and cost-effectiveness
- Knowledge of workflow engines like K2, AWS step functions is preferable
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills